Friday, June 20, 2008

Santa Monica

We left Corona where it was over 90 degrees, heading to Santa Monica beach thinking that it would be at least 75 degrees there, but no... it was in the 60's and super windy. We had a blast, even though it was a bit on the freezing side. There were tons of little shops, rollercoasters, a jogging pathway, and funny people trying to make money. I loved it, especially being out on the pier. The best part about the pier (besides the view) was the old school music... 80's and all, it made the night so much fun! Oh and... I know I talked about good food in my last post but really, their frozen yogurt was fab... no wonder I'm packing a little extra heat these days!

3 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hey Jena! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! It looks like you're having fun interning, babysitting, etc. in California. It's been forever since I've talked to you. You look cute as ever! Hope all is going well!

paige and jord said...

jena marie! im sorry we keep playing phone tag... but i promise it will end soon. looks like you are the best babysitter ever. we definitely need to catch up. i miss you girlie. love you!

Mink News said...

very very cute pictures.... and lots of fun.. I am excited to see some more :)