Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lakers Game

When I moved here there was some tension in the house because I was cheering for the Jazz, but since they lost, I decided to become a lakers fan so I could have a place to live! And believe me I am happy that I did because on Sunday I went to the Lakers Game at the Staples Center! It seriously was such a fun night. We had box tickets and were catered on hand and foot with the delicious food and my favorite... carmel apples! I could not believe how crazy it got in there, especially when Kobe Bryant pulled away and dunked it in the 4th quarter. Madness I tell you. I finished the night with no voice, and now I am left with a sore throat, but it was all worth it. It was a huge let down when they lost the series on Tuesday though.


Here's the Magic Johnson outside of the Staples Center.


Fillin' up on food before the game even started.



Check out or Lakers Gear. Brinley had a little cheerleading outfit on and it was SO cute.


Bre and Me.

Andre held this up the whole fourth quarter. I swear his arm must have been ready to fall off.


This is kind of a retarted clip but oh well, we had fun!

No comments: